Demand for local products is real at the moment and has almost grown into a social movement. Quebecers are also increasingly seeking to buy eco-friendly products and looking to the local market to meet this need. A number of sectors are already effectively positioned in this regard, including food, clothing, furniture, tourism and even hardware. So what about doors and windows?
At Vaillancourt Doors and Windows, one of our greatest assets—and competitive advantages—is that all products we offer are 100% made in Quebec. We’re familiar with the benefits of consuming locally, both for us and our clients, throughout our value chain, from raw materials to human resources to production and every step in between. As a Quebec-based brand, we offer you doors and windows that are manufactured locally. All of our products are:
- sold mainly in Quebec
- manufactured at our facility in Saint-Germain-de-Grantham
- assembled by our own employees in the Centre-du-Québec region
- delivered primarily using our own trucks.
Sourced locally, down to the smallest screw
Supporting the local economy and creating work opportunities right here in Quebec are our priority. We also focus on using local suppliers when it comes to sourcing the various components of our products. For example:
- we purchase our PVC in Anjou among other locations
- our aluminum comes from Saint-Nicolas
- our glass is sourced in Québec City
- we buy our paint in Anjou
- our wood jamb extensions are made in Warwick
- our hardware comes from Saint-Lambert-de-Lauzon, bolts and screws from Lachine, reinforcements from Saint-Gilles, sealant from Montréal, neoprene spacers from Laval, and so on.
In order to position and clearly identify ourselves as local manufacturers, even our logo is 100% MADE IN QUEBEC! It’s another way to show our pride in working with clients, suppliers and partners right here at home!
When you buy Vaillancourt, you can be confident that you’re purchasing 100% local products manufactured to stand up to harsh Quebec winters by a local company with more than 70 years of expertise that also offers THE BEST lifetime warranty in the industry!